Multi-cable carries 6-circuits of lighting power inside a single jacket, saving six individual runs of cable.
LSC19 6-Circuit Lighting Cable Assemblies: Unique connector with interlocking keys to help prevent interior spinning.
Lex EverGrip cable assemblies go through two separate molding processes to ensure they can stand up to the most demanding stage and studio applications.
For ordering information download a brochure or contact Lex Products sales representative
LSC19 Pin Multi-Cable Assemblies
Moulded Female Lex LSC19 connector to 6 Male C-FORM connectors with H07RN-F 3G x 1.5mm2 13 Amp, 240VAC rated or H07RN-F 3G x 2.5mm2 16 Amp, 240 VAC rated
Features & Benefits:
- Thermoplastic resin premold creates a bond between the cable and connector for superior strain relief and secure terminations
- Pins and sockets cannot push back, extending life for connector
- Rugged construction helps prevent broken conductors and loose or damaged ground rings
- Keyed design prevents misalignment of circuit conductors and unmateable or mismatched connections
- Thermoplastic elastomer overmold absorbs impact and provides an insulated and secure gripping surface for easier matting and safe handling
- Silver-plated brass contacts for high conductivity
- Also available with a variety of Duraplug, Permuplug or Schuko connectors
- All black construction blends into scenery and is ideal for stage or studio lighting applications
- C-FORM connectors are also available in black
Rating 16 Amp, 240 VAC
EGFI-1-16A CFORM BLU-1M
EGFI-1-16A CFORM BLK-1M
EGFI-2-16A CFORM BLU-1M
EGFI-2-16A CFORM BLK-1M
Motion Picture and Television Production, Theatrical Production, Concert Touring, Live Events, Convention Centres