Evergrip® PowerCON® to TRUE1® Adapters
For ordering information download a brochure or contact Lex Products sales representative.
Features & Benefits:
- Allows in-line interconnection of powerCON® and powerCON® TRUE1® extensions
- Overmould alternative to current industry offering
- Moulding offers rugged construction that won't deteriorate over the service life of the device
- Thermoplastic molding creates a permanent bond between the cable and connector for superior strain relief and secure termination
- 3 core 2.5mm2 HO7 power cable supports up to 16 Amps 250 VAC
- Custom adapter lengths available upon request
- Custom labeling and colour coding available
- Moulded TRUE1® ends available
PFA-PCO-T1M - PowerCON® TRUE1® plug to PowerCON® Grey connector
PFA-PCI-T1F - PowerCON® Blue connector to PowerCON® TRUE1® connector
FIlm and Television Production, Theatrical, Concert, Touring, Live Events
A flexible adapter that allows the easy in-line transition from powerCON® and powerCON® TRUE1® extensions and back again. Moulded construction provides strain relief and secure terminations.