Power and Data Combi Extension
Allows interconnection of devices such as LED and moving light fixtures, through the use of paralleled power and data cables within an overall jacketed cable.
Moulded ‘Y’ construction provides strain relief and secure terminations. Extensions are configurable through the selection of the lengths of the overall cable as well as power and data connectors.
Features and Benefits
- Combining power and DMX signal within a common jacket
- Reduces cable tangling and clutter without the need for banding
- Simplifies interconnection of LEDs, moving lights, power supplies etc.
- Signal cable is twisted pair, braided screened universal digital/analogue cable able to run standard analogue, digital AES/EBU and DMX signals, 2.5mm2 power cable for 240VAC 16amp
- Moulded ‘Y’ construction won’t deteriorate over the service life of the extension and reinforces cable at the point of split, preventing separation of individual cables
- Power cable supplied as standard with True1 TOP connectors, also available with PowerCON or CEE plugs/sockets on request
- Moulded plugs and sockets also available
- Custom labeling and colour coding available